Basic conference programme
The conference fee of 1,300 PLN will cover all Conference's events from 20 to 22 September 2017:
- Certificate for participation
- Admission to all sessions of the conference, including the outdoor session with transportation
- The presentation of a paper either as a talk (15 minutes for presentation and another 5 minutes for discussion) or as a poster (up to 120x110 cm)
- A printed copy of the conference program
- Printed book of abstracts
- Other conference materials
- 4-night accommodation
- Three meals a day
- bon-fire / grill party in traditional Carpathian setting
- Coffee breaks
Please notice, that the fee-included accommodation is a modest standard UR student dormatory in the Conferece campus (single and double rooms + kitchen, restroom and shower cabin). In the case you wish a higher standard you should contact the Conference secretariat (email@example.com) and the accommodation cost will be extracted from your fee. You can also ask for our assistance in making the hotel reservation.
Optional study trip to Hungary
The payment for whole programme in Hungary (23-25.09.2017) - 500 PLN will cover:
- coach transportation from Rzeszów to Hungary and back to Rzeszów (optionally to Budapest airport)
- guided/ interpreted field trips organized by the staff of Bukk National Park and Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- 2-night accommodation in the tourist motel close to the Castle of Eger
- panel discusion
In the case you wish a higher standard you should contact the Conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the accommodation cost will be extracted from your fee. You can also ask for our assistance in making the hotel reservation in Eger.
account owner: Uniwersytet Rzeszowski, al. Rejtana 16C, 35-959 Rzeszów
bank name: Bank Handlowy Warszawa
IBAN: PL 55 1030 1508 0000 0008 1775 8258
as a title of your payment please write: WOOODSCAPES, your firstname and your last name (e.g. WOODSCAPES, Iulius Cesar)
While doing the transfer check PLN currency
Participation fees are transferred to the account. Usually within one week from the transfer you will be given in the notification email, sent by the organising committee. All bank charges and commissions are paid by the participants. Please inform your bank about this when ordering the transfer. Payment on site is not allowed.
Invoices will be sent via email as a PDF attachment. In order to receive an invoice on behalf of a company or organisation you must state this in the registration form. If the bank transfer is ordered by a natural person, it is not possible an invoice to a company or organisation to be issued afterwards.